Re: database market share 2003

From: Blair Adamache <badamache_at_2muchspam.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 13:05:29 -0400

I have NEVER said that DB2 was the same code base on zOS (MVS) as it is on Linux/UNIX/Windows. I have NEVER said that DB2 is the same code base on zOS, VM and AS/400. I am willing to send you all newsgroup postings I made in 2001 if you feel a need to verify (as long as you promise to use them for nothing else).