Re: 9i New Features E-book

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 06:08:04 +1000

"Don Burleson" <don_at_burleson.cc> wrote in message news:998d28f7.0406060655.23f4d178_at_posting.google.com...
> > I shall even be visiting Roanoke and Kitty Hawk in North Carolina, which
is > not a million miles from Uncle Don.

Regrettably, Don, it turns out that it takes 3 hours and 55 minutes to drive from Manteo, North Carolina to Kittrell, North Carolina, according to www.expedia.com. And you aren't worth 4 hours of my time.

> My friend have heard LOTS about you and we are REALLY looking forward
> to having a chat:
>
> http://www.dba-oracle.com/images/redneck_mentor.jpg
> If you cannot make it, don't worry. I'm related to half the folks in
> Nags Head, and they will be able to find you. I'll stop by if
> necessary, guaranteed.
>
> Looking forward to meeting you, in person. . . .
>
> As for your PDF, it's quite good. Someday you should publish and give
> other people a change to critique your work. . .

People have every opportunity to critique it, Don. Here, and (when I can get the HTML to work) on the website itself soon enough. Most importantly, I won't threaten to sue anyone who says it's crap, or points out any errors of technical fact I've made in it. Not even you, Don.

HJR Received on Sun Jun 06 2004 - 15:08:04 CDT