Re: database market share 2003

From: Larry <Larry_at_nospam.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 13:38:08 GMT

And perhaps you don't understand what relevance market share really has. Think of your everyday activities. Do you rent compact cars from Hertz because they have the largest market share of compact rental cars? Do you fly American Airlines in the US because they might have the largest market share within the US? Do you dismiss Honda and Nissan and purchase a Toyota SUV because they might have the largest SUV market share?

You are making an issue out of a non-issue because of your obvious biases. Go ahead. The rest of the group can see right through it.

Larry Edelstein