Re: application sql auditting

From: Tom Best <tom.best_at_bentley.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 12:55:41 -0400

You could collect trace data. The smoothest way would probably be to turn it on in a logon trigger so it's always on for that app userid.

 create or replace trigger logon_trigger  after logon on database
 begin
  if (user = 'YOUR_APP_USERID' and module = 'the_app_name.exe') then    execute immediate 'ALTER SESSION SET EVENTS ''10046 TRACE NAME CONTEXT FOREVER, LEVEL 4''';
  end if;
  exception
  when others then
   null;