Re: Too bad performance of nested table insert operation

From: Romeo Olympia <rolympia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 27 May 2004 10:02:18 -0700

Certainly no one can take it against you for experimenting in the interest of research. Bright ideas are born this way. However, we also certainly hope that this research of yours isn't in the final phases of production rollout already but rather just in the proof-of-concept stage before you go and build your whole application on it.

Just my take on this:

Good luck on your research! This endeavour will yield more benefits if you read the available literature on Oracle. The official manuals, Tom Kyte's books, and even these forums. Well, I guess we're both on the right track participating in this and all. =)

Cheers,

Romeo Received on Thu May 27 2004 - 12:02:18 CDT