Redo Log File Mirroring

From: Karen Byrd <kybyrd_at_mail.med.upenn.edu>
Date: 21 May 2004 10:07:58 -0700

After reading two docs, I added a member each for my 3 redo log groups for mirroring.

Everything looks fine via v$log and v$logfile.

However I read in another doc later that I should have created my redo mirrors while the database was just mounted NOT open.

Will the fact that I created my mirrors while the database was open pose a problem when I need to shutdown then re-start my database ?

I'm using 8.1.7.4.0. Received on Fri May 21 2004 - 12:07:58 CDT