performance problem (8.1.7 / W2K)

From: Erfurt, Jochen <jerfurt_at_hpberlin.de>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 10:44:16 +0200

Dear all,

I do have a big performance problem when only a few (one to three) users are connected to the DB. Even the connection process to the DB does take much longer. During normal working hours there are about 75...150 connections and we do have a very good performance.

We have checked the NDS, the Windows environment, servel Oracle performance indicators (cache about 99%, only a very few disk sorts , ...).

Where to look?

Thanks,
Jochen Erfurt Received on Wed May 12 2004 - 03:44:16 CDT