Re: Problem In oracle8i installation

From: Saket <saketmaheshwary_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 11 May 2004 22:17:53 -0700

Thanx HJR.

yes i have not set any kernel parameters except for the one i have mentioned. so could u plz help me on what else i need to set. also plz mention what i hav to do to with my distribution. I downloaded this package from the oracle site on the net.

Actually need to use oracle 8i coz we already hav a production databsae running on oracle 8, and need to develop some programms using OCI. Thanx again HJR.