Enterprise Manager on 10g authentication problem

From: Equis Uno <jdevroberto_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 5 May 2004 11:25:47 -0700

Hi,

I just installed 10.1.0.2.0 on a Linux box.

I'm trying to get into Enterprise Manager.

According to my installation log,
the EM url is this:

http://leo:5500/em

I tried it and I do get a login prompt.

I'm having trouble getting authenticated.

So...
I tried the SYS account on sqlplus.

I can get in 2 ways via sqlplus:

sqlplus '/as sysdba'
sqlplus 'sys/manager as sysdba'

Do you have any tips on how to debug this problem?

-moi Received on Wed May 05 2004 - 13:25:47 CDT