Re: admin: can this disgusting stuff be deleted?

From: Brad Kunkel <bkunkel_at_ibisoftwaredropthis.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 11:07:04 -0600

"Clive Eisen" <clive_at_serendipita.com> wrote in message news:40940d41$0$31709$fa0fcedb_at_lovejoy.zen.co.uk...

> It's not organised for historical reasons. Maybe you aren't old enough
> to remember when WAN connections were
> a) Slow
> b) Expensive
> c) Mostly dialup
> d) Rare

Thanks, Clive. I'm old enough to have played around with FidoNet but never paid much attention to the technical aspects. After thinking it through, I now agree with you and the other respondents that nothing can or should be done. I'll just filter shawcable.net and optonline.net on my end.

Regards,
Brad Kunkel
Integrated Business, Inc. Received on Mon May 03 2004 - 12:07:04 CDT