Where are the RPMs located when installing Linux

From: Jay <me_at_heyjay.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 21:00:31 -0500

Hi,

This is in reference to 10.1.0.1 for Linux

I was wondering if anyone knows where, on the install disk, are the RPMs located. Specifically, the RPMs pertaining to the ODBC generic connectivity? I think they may be encapsulated within some sort of archive (jar, zip) on the install disk but I can't find them

Thanks
Jay Received on Tue Apr 20 2004 - 21:00:31 CDT