understanding oracle client library

From: yls177 <yls177_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 13 Apr 2004 23:35:03 -0700

when we install oracle to a unix box, we had to link this client library thing or server library thing, ie, library_path, or ld_path and whatever has to do with this library thing.

okay , my problem is that i dont really understand how this client, client library thing is all about? Received on Wed Apr 14 2004 - 01:35:03 CDT