Re: HOw to install Oracle 9i on windows 2K

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 17:07:22 +1000

m wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I download the 9i server and install it on my pc.
> After the installation i can use oracle but after a restart i can't do
> anything.
>
> Many thanks for your reply.

I think you might get more help if you were a bit more forthcoming about what you mean by "I can't do anything". What actually *is* it you're trying to do? Run SQL Plus? Create a database? Contact a Listener? Are there any error messages when you try any of these things?

Regards
HJR Received on Wed Apr 14 2004 - 02:07:22 CDT