Re: 2 databases but 1 oracle home

From: bobray <quasimodo_at_genghis.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 05:05:20 GMT

Yep...I've got 65 databases and (unfortunately) 5 database versions and 2 listeners on one server. Some are dev, some are test...some are in archivelog mode, some aren't ...some are backed up hot, some cold. Each has a different requirement from management and the users. Oracle is wonderfully flexible.