Re: Article about supposed "murky" future for Oracle

From: rkusenet <rkusenet_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 09:28:07 -0500

"Thomas Kyte" <thomas.kyte_at_oracle.com> wrote

> SCROLL and WITH HOLD do not provide that.
>
> Repeatable Read -- that would
> Serializable -- that would

But of course. It seems I should have specified . I now understand your confusion. Just to recap and agree, all this is possible only with isolation level to repeatable read or serializable. Unforutantely I thought it is too trivial and obvious to mention. My bad.

rk- Received on Wed Mar 31 2004 - 08:28:07 CST