Re: new DirectX Oracle online monitor

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 18:16:26 +1000

"Boaz Laufer" <lauferb_at_adit-tec.com> wrote in message news:1bacd337.0403302352.353279a5_at_posting.google.com... >
> I did use JPG's for the screen-shot pictures

Well then you don't know how to design web sites properly or use graphics editing tools.

> BMP's I used only for the small images (19KB)

Yup. All 12 of them. Which makes for a grand total of over 200K. Plus 3 190K JPEGs, and your one web page therefore requires over half a meg to be downloaded before we even get an idea about what your product does or doesn't do, or how it does it. And there's no choice about whether that half meg is actually to be downloaded or not, except the obvious one of clicking the 'back' button.

Enough. Your technical Oracle knowledge is about as well-developed as your web design skills; a fact which is painfully obvious to everyone else here if you would only have the wit to actually read the comments that have been made. Received on Wed Mar 31 2004 - 02:16:26 CST