Re: Oracle 9IAS -vs- Apache

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 22:31:06 GMT

Ken wrote:

> Can someone offer insight into what we should consider when choosing
> between Oracle's version of Apache versus the standard Open Source
> version of Apache 1.3 .

What's to consider? Oracle's HTTP Server IS Apache 1.3.22

Oracle provides a few additional mods that help conmnect to the database better than traditional 3rd party mods.

And on top of that you get Oracle's superior Support and Metalink service for OHS when you buy support! <g>

/Hans Received on Tue Mar 30 2004 - 16:31:06 CST