Oracle 9IAS -vs- Apache

From: Ken <google_at_rainbowdolphin.com>
Date: 30 Mar 2004 14:15:04 -0800

We are running Oracle 8 with OAS (Oracle's old web server). We are not planning to upgrade our database soon, but we would like to switch to Apache for our web server ASAP.

Can someone offer insight into what we should consider when choosing between Oracle's version of Apache versus the standard Open Source version of Apache 1.3 .

Thanks.
- Ken Received on Tue Mar 30 2004 - 16:15:04 CST