Re: Enable 32K Block in 8K Block DB

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 19:54:58 -0800

Howard J. Rogers wrote:

> "Mike Ault" <mikerault_at_earthlink.net> wrote in message
>

>>Let's examine these allocations objectively shall we?

> We can try for objectivity, but you'll have to leave your "We Love Mr B."
> button at the door.

I would like to suggest that all concerned leave their "We Love" and "We Hate" at the door.

This discussion could be very valuable if everyone stays professional and sticks to facts. Can we see benchmarks such that we can all test what each side of this debate posts and determine these matters on our own hardware and operating systems.

Please lets not let this degenerate as it has in the past into name calling. Those of us watching and reading will draw our own conclusions and don't need to be spoon fed dirt.

Thank you.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu