Oracle 9.2.0.5 bugfix list is out and it is HUGE!

From: Dusan Bolek <pagesflames_at_usa.net>
Date: 29 Mar 2004 01:11:37 -0800

See note 263791.1 9.2.0.5 Patch Set - List of Bug Fixes by Problem Type. Finally it is out and just from the size is clear that this patchset just must have been released. I'm quite happy because few of my "favorites" are on the list.

--
Dusan Bolek

Email: spambin_at_seznam.cz
Pls add "Not Guilty" to the subject, otherwise your email is going to
be burnt as a SPAM.