Re: new DirectX Oracle online monitor

From: Dusan Bolek <pagesflames_at_usa.net>
Date: 26 Mar 2004 07:38:56 -0800

"Howard J. Rogers" <hjr_at_dizwell.com> wrote in message news:<4063571b$0$8358$afc38c87_at_news.optusnet.com.au>...

No, from screenshots it doesn't look like an action game, it looks like some logic arcade for preschool children. Put triangles on the left, circles on the right, what's on the card?, yes it is a purple car, if you will finish this in two hour timeframe our puppy Duppy(tm) is going to sing you a merry song.

Dusan