Re: I hate OTN now (and Metalink's searches)

From: Victor Oosterbaan <voosterbaan_at_desyde.nl>
Date: 26 Mar 2004 02:48:47 -0800

Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl> wrote in message news:<6tq660t7o986mv7nksqu0p0h2o6jnhi708_at_4ax.com>...
> On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 23:08:09 -0000, "DJ" <nospamplease_at_goaway.com>
> wrote:
>
> >> Because it was useful? (95% or more of everything I needed to do in
> >> Metalink used to be resolved or identified using the quick search.)
> >>
> >> Perhaps the Oracle folk lurking here could pass the word back - at least 2
> >> paying customers are unhappy about the recent 'improvements'.
> >>
> >> /Hans
> >
> >3
>
> 4
> I share a Metalink account with 6 other people, this was deliberately
> done to be capable to pick up each other's TARs etc.
> Now I can have a measly 10 stored searches.

05.

And unoffically (they cannot post here): 06
07
08
09
10
11.

It seems to me I don't get the hits I used to get on Metalink. I was just getting used to searching, scrolling past all the release notes, and read read read..
Now I have to start all over.
Bah.
:)

GrtZ,
Victor. Received on Fri Mar 26 2004 - 04:48:47 CST