Re: new DirectX Oracle online monitor

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: 25 Mar 2004 01:07:21 -0800

lauferb_at_adit-tec.com (Boaz Laufer) wrote

> I'd like to invite you to my site to try my new DirectX based oracle online monitor.
> The name is 'SGAgent'.

DirectX? Then why does it not look like a 1st person shooter that allows you to walk around inside the virtual world of an Oracle instance?

Where the hell is the BFG (Big Friggen Gun) that you can use to shoot sessions (alter system kill session).

Nah.. not interested. Too many grapgics. Not enough substance. IMO. I have yet to see something GUI-like that gives me what my Unix/Linux command line ora-ps shell script does. No fancy graphics. Just the relevant and applicable facts ma'm. To go.

--
Billy