searching sizing informations aboit HRMS implementation

From: little naps <taasse_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 00:33:38 +0100

Hello,

I have just installed my first HRMS OA 11i, we have a lot of 11.0.3 applications running.

I'm in search of informations on the sizing for the future production platform.

My configuration :

The application is at mockup state and i don't how how much memory and cpu resource i will need...

Thanks in advance for any example of a production environment, it will be very usefull for me. It does not

matter the number of users you have, just help me giving me your configuration and your remarks about HRMS.

Franck Ferrer Received on Tue Mar 16 2004 - 17:33:38 CST