Oracle JDBC driver exception "Stream has already been closed"

From: Anton Nemychenkov <antonn_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 16 Mar 2004 16:42:03 -0800

Hello,

We get this exception when trying to read data from column of type LONG (using OracleResultSet.getCharacterStream()). I've searched newsgroups and read Oracle documentation on the subject. We seem to do everything according to the doc: the order of columns is correct (we read values from ResultSet in the same order as they appear in select list) and we try to access the stream right after it was fetched (prefetch size is explicitly set to 1). Does anyone know what else might be wrong?

Thank you in advance.

Anton. Received on Tue Mar 16 2004 - 18:42:03 CST