How to run the Enterprise Manager 10g Java Console?

From: Gerald Rosenberg <No_at_address.net>
Date: 14 Mar 2004 16:37:48 EST

Just setup a test/development installation of 10g on Fedora Core 1. FWIW, installed on an 'underspec' 600MHz/384MB P III system - aside from being a tad pokey at a few isolated points, such as database startup and on launching the EM, the system is remarkably responsive.

Now I want to begin exploring the XDB capabilities. The web-based EM merely gives a "tip" to use the "Enterprise Manager 10g Java Console." Can't find it though. Searching OTN and Google produce no results (just further references to the web-based EM).

How do I start the Enterprise Manager 10g Java Console? Where is the documentation for it?

Thanks,
Gerald Received on Sun Mar 14 2004 - 15:37:48 CST