Re: RAC alternatives: do you have suggestions? (HELP!)

From: FM <fabrizio.magni_at_mycontinent.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 16:15:24 GMT

It seems we shared a similar experience.

Now I'm worried to go toward the wrong platform.

I'm really interested to your migration. Any crash or hang (I'm especially worried about the latter) with HACMP? Which verion are you running?

And what about the performance?

(I'm sorry for this storm of questions but this is a hot issue for me and my company).

Thanks

--

Fabrizio Magni