Re: SQL Fun Challenge #2

From: Peter Weaver <WeaverConsultingServices_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 15:37:11 -0500

Dusan Bolek wrote:
> In the loving memory of Informix, Ingres, Paradox, Novell,
OS/2,
> Pascal, everything what was once on my desktop without MS
label,
> Assembler x86, Fox Pro, VMS VAX, Compaq, Psion, ...

But there are still many of us who still work with VAX/VMS (and Alpha/VMS and IA64/VMS) every day. My last VAX running Oracle was shut down 5 years ago, but we still have VAXen running Oracle RDB and Alpha/VMS machines running both Oracle and Oracle RDB.

--
Peter Weaver
Weaver Consulting Services Inc.