Re: global temporary table and connection pooling

From: Barnoit <jbarney_ca_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: 11 Mar 2004 08:23:26 -0800

I'm still wondering how one session can see data from another session. The commit is irrelevent, as I should be able to have data persist for the user session that is not affected by other sessions. This is the case (independent results) when I'm using a sql session, but not when I'm accessing through the app. Again, if anyone can shed some light on this. Is it a connection pooling issue, where the session is shared, or can it be caused by the xsql servlet? Any thoughts?