audit_trail and standby database

From: Aakash <daakash_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 10 Mar 2004 23:05:23 -0800

hi oracle gurus,

i am running Oracle 8.1.7.4 enterprise edition, now if i have to set the audit_trail=db on my production DB, what changes do i have to do on my standby database. will simply adding the parameter on the standby help ? can u explain me what step i have to take?

thanks
aakash Received on Thu Mar 11 2004 - 01:05:23 CST