Re: System I/O and Disk I/O

From: yinshu zhang <zhang_yinshu_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 08:33:34 -0500

It might be, because of the disk array, test storage benchmark if you have down time avaliable, i use iozone, becuase it works on Windows and Unix, compare the data, if could lead to bad RAID configuration, I hope you didn't use RAID5, which is bad on random read/write applications.

good luck.

yinshu