Re: Rman Scripts

From: MATHEW KING <bzbzzb_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 3 Mar 2004 18:08:29 -0800

Hi.

I wanted that when we issue the command like: c:\>RMAN target system/manager nocatalog

The text that display on RMAN prompt just after issuing the above command would be save in a text file or in a table. Is there a way via which we can redirect this text into a text file or in table.
For Example:
Rman connect to target database with nocatalog etc.

Your suggestion will be appreciated

Thanks

bilal