Re: Rman Scripts

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 22:41:31 -0800

MATHEW KING wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need general information about rman.
> WHat version of rman,target database,recevery catalog etc.
> Is there a sql avaliable via which I can get these info.
>
> thanks
>
> bilal

Go to http://otn.oracle.com and search for "RMAN".

What do you mean by "What version"? Oracle installs RMAN with the server ... each Oracle release comes with RMAN.

SQL has nothing to do with RMAN. Please read the documentation and then ask questions if you do not understand what you have read.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu