Re: Need to generate a report showing all users and what objects they have access to???

From: Noel <tbal_at_go2.pl>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 12:42:43 -0000

Uzytkownik "Dave" <ds408_at_yahoo.com> napisal w wiadomosci news:ca75dca0.0402192119.3bc8e6d6_at_posting.google.com...
> Is there a script handy out there that can do this? Basically, I just
> need to be able to report on all the users in the DB along with what
> tables they have access to and the type of access (Select, Update,
> Delete, Insert, etc.).

Instead of sending you to online docs, here is the 'secret' :

SELECT GRANTEE, OWNER, TABLE_NAME, PRIVILEGE, GRANTOR   FROM DBA_TAB_PRIVS
ORDER BY GRANTEE, TABLE_NAME, PRIVILEGE;

--
Noel