Oracle Forms and Reports

From: Webmaster <groups_at_tuffnet.co.uk>
Date: 20 Feb 2004 02:59:56 -0800

Hi,

Does anyone know of a good book for troubleshooting Oracle 9iAS Forms/Reports server.

I have been told be a collegue that Oracle Tuning courses do not cover troubleshooting adequately.

Typical faults are:

Http serving ascii instead of pdf
Discover service dropping out
CORBA errors
Reports failures (with various errors)

Platform: Solaris 8 on Unix
At Latest OS patch level

Any help would be appreciated (I've tried metalink) Received on Fri Feb 20 2004 - 04:59:56 CST