RUN the script(UTL_FILE) as system/manager

From: MATHEW KING <bzbzzb_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 18 Feb 2004 06:47:45 -0800

Hi Everone,

With regards to UTL_FILE package, when I connect as a system/manager and run a script to read the O/S files, it can't run successfully. But when I connect as a sysdba ,the script which contains UTL_FILE Features , runs successfully .
Why we can't run the script which contain (utl_file) via connecting as a system/manager.What should I do in order to run the script as a system/manager or other user.
I have also run the utlfile.sql script via connecting as system/manager.

Thanks

David. Received on Wed Feb 18 2004 - 08:47:45 CST