Re: Personal Oracle Patch for XP

From: que90nek <mylescd_at_advantexmail.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 10:28:17 -0600

It wasn't my intention to rant. I came on to be INFORMED. And I have been. Is that not what a newsgroup is for? Thank you all for your help.

I made a mistake, it was not the 9i Personal that required the patch, but the 9i Developer Forms
http://otn.oracle.com/software/products/forms/index.html

It seems to work fine without the patch, but.....

"Mark Townsend" <markbtownsend_at_comcast.net> wrote in message news:53EXb.314570$xy6.1537286_at_attbi_s02...
> If you look at the development licence on OTN referenced from the text
> provided below by Ron, available at
> http://otn.oracle.com/software/htdocs/devlic.html
> you will see that it explicitly states
>
> > No Technical Support
> > Our technical support organization will not provide technical support,
phone support, or updates to you for the programs licensed under this agreement.