Re: Personal Oracle Patch for XP

From: Mark Townsend <markbtownsend_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 06:10:09 GMT

If you look at the development licence on OTN referenced from the text provided below by Ron, available at
http://otn.oracle.com/software/htdocs/devlic.html you will see that it explicitly states

> No Technical Support
> Our technical support organization will not provide technical support, phone support, or updates to you for the programs licensed under this agreement.

So the OTN development licences do not entitle you to free support, patches or upgrades.

I couldn't see anything in the download path that mentioned the need to procure and install Patch 13 - can you provide the URL you are using so I can chase this down ?