Re: I think too many people are downloading 10g database

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 09:53:30 -0000

"Joel Garry" <joel-garry_at_home.com> wrote in message news:91884734.0402121746.53df4e3_at_posting.google.com...
> > but you get to live where you are living :-)
>
> Hey, offer to build these guys' asia/pacific region :-)
> http://www.currenttechnologies.com/

But I have this mental image of Howard, in his wooden shack in the middle of the outback, with just the snakes, cats and scotch for company, powering his research and work from a solar panel, with occasional trips 3 miles down the path to the dunny.A bit of a price to pay to escape Mr Foote's musical tastes but there you go. I'm attached to this mental image and don't want to let it go.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA

p.s. haven't power line distributions of internet technology always failed?