Re: For the SQL Gurus out there, a question

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 23:22:46 -0800

Ed wrote:

> Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:<1076532770.994229_at_yasure>...
>

>>WangKhar wrote:
>>

>>>pwned by Anith Sen tbh.
>>>What a storm over a small slip of symantics.
>>
>>I would suggest you not minimize it. The difference is significant.

> Daniel, just because you teach, you think that you can make these
> philosophical comments like above. You are egotistical and you shoot
> from the hip. Your first thread in the discussion is the perfect
> proof. You make silly mistakes in other Oracle discussions but the
> tragedy is that you don't have the humility to realize that you are
> not as good as you think you are.

When I screw up and I do often enough ... I accept my chastisement with grace and acknowledge my mistakes ... I don't try to claim that they were insignificant semantic differences and try to make the person that pointed them out as the victim.

And if that is not true in your opinion I do hereby lift a glass of single-malt in your honor and eat another crow. It's no big deal.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu
(replace 'x' with a 'u' to reply)