Re: For the SQL Gurus out there, a question

From: Ed <dba_EdStone_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: 12 Feb 2004 16:46:38 -0800

Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:<1076532770.994229_at_yasure>...
> WangKhar wrote:
>
> > pwned by Anith Sen tbh.
> > What a storm over a small slip of symantics.
>
> I would suggest you not minimize it. The difference is significant.

Daniel, just because you teach, you think that you can make these philosophical comments like above. You are egotistical and you shoot from the hip. Your first thread in the discussion is the perfect proof. You make silly mistakes in other Oracle discussions but the tragedy is that you don't have the humility to realize that you are not as good as you think you are.

In infrastructure related discussions, you're nothing but a biased troll (as you have been called by others) for Oracle. I don't think you have the capacity or the humility to be somebody whose opinions should be taken seriously. I pity those who pay money and attend your courses. Received on Thu Feb 12 2004 - 18:46:38 CST