Re: What are the OMS requirements to start working with it?

From: Denis _at_ Work <_at_>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 11:08:00 -0500

Finally, some relevant information.

I have setup the repository and then I had to setup credential, at least now it is starting up the backup wizard.
A walk thru should be provided don't you think, as it is really not obvious out of the box. I am afraid that many process will be like that. I have bought many books about DBA and so far none have a really good descriptive approach.

Note: I am sick and tired of books, webs and guys writing about the why aspect of backups (big waste of my life) instead of given the right info. And the right how to's. While I am reading these morons I could be golfing instead.

Thanks very much.
Denis Co