I do not want to reinstall oracle 9i _plz help

From: why <m004202002_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 8 Feb 2004 04:21:44 -0800

Hi,

I have installed oracle 9i on my pc(no network connection) . But after some day I need to delete win 2000 . So oracle is not working .

Is there any way so that I can use oracle without reinstall it ? ora9i needs a huge time to install .Is it possible ?

Is there any oracle gure who can help me ?

Thank You .

Take care .

win 2000
oracle 9i