export to excel

From: Thomas Haneder <Thomas_Haneder_at_web.de>
Date: 6 Feb 2004 00:42:56 -0800

hello ng,
i have a problem exporting a database to excel.

here is a excerpt of my code:

tmp := '''' || tmp1;
htp.tableData(tmp, NULL, NULL ,NULL ,NULL ,NULL ,'STYLE="vnd.ms-excel.numberformat:@"');

the output of this should be:

am i right?

the apostroph before the variable tmp should force excel to interpret the value as text, but excel doesn't do that.

could you tell me any links, excel-html-plsql working together(I am an absolutly newbie with plsql).

thank you Received on Fri Feb 06 2004 - 02:42:56 CST