Storing oracle procedures on server from inside.

From: Ger <a960807_at_ttu.ee>
Date: 4 Feb 2004 07:13:22 -0800

Hi all. Atm i am writing special system to store and restore information. There were diffirent ideas how to do this, all have pluses and minuses. Finally we desided to write system, what is creating stored procedures and function by inputed architecture. Now i have dilemma.
I need to store code on oracle from inside oracle package. Any ideas how can i do this, exect using EXECUTE IMMEDIATE with whole procedure-function-package? Any offers? Awating for them. Thanking everyone.
Answer here, or send mail to me a960807_at_ttu.ee (sorry for my univercity mail)... Received on Wed Feb 04 2004 - 09:13:22 CST