Re: oradim

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 23:04:47 +0100

On 3 Feb 2004 21:36:44 GMT, Chuck <chuckh_nospam_at_softhome.net> wrote:

>If I had a buck for everyone who's responsed to me in private on this
>case and in past cases about how arrogant they think he is or how they
>"can't stand that guy" I'd be able to buy both of us a nice steak dinner.
>Perhaps if more people *stood* up to his arrogance rather than *put* up
>with it, this NG would be more helpful, especially to those he likes to
>trample on.

Those people belong exactly to the three categories Daniel outlined in his reply. Like you do,BTW.
Apart from that, they are cowards.
I don't think the NG should be more helpful for people who basically, like you do too, refuse to do their homework. The purpose of this group is not to nanny you nor like anyone else, this group is not a Kindergarten, where pupils need help to go to the toilet.
Your comments show the same amount of arrogance you seem to perceive in me. If you know everything better, and are so much more helpful, why don't you take your fair share of responding to the type of RTFM questions you usually post here?

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA