Re: Oracle Directory Replication

From: grz02 <grz01_at_spray.se>
Date: 27 Jan 2004 10:50:14 -0800

>There's an 800-page OID admin guide with an
> entire chapter devoted to replication.

Yes, I assume you mean the manual "Internet Directory Administrator's Guide"? Well, there is a "conceptual" description there, but no mapping to actual db-objects, tables, columns... which would be very helpful for troubleshooting. Part of it you can figure out or "reverse-engineer", but feels a bit shaky working that way...

Regards, Received on Tue Jan 27 2004 - 12:50:14 CST