Re: Starting Oracle Service/Instance

From: Virginia <vleandr_at_nai.com>
Date: 27 Jan 2004 08:45:45 -0800

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions. What finally worked was using ORADIM.EXE to Delete and then create a new Service with the Autostart set to auto.

I had tried using Oradim earlier to edit the service...but I think the cleaner option is delete and recreate.

Thanks again! Received on Tue Jan 27 2004 - 10:45:45 CST