Creating responsefile

From: Mattias <ml_at_flowsystems.se>
Date: 27 Jan 2004 07:40:03 -0800

Hi,
I have a strange problem using Oracle Universal Installer trying to create a responseFile.

I start the installation by: ./runInstaller -record -destinationFile /tmp/EEinstall.rsp

But the file "/tmp/EEinstall.rsp" is never created. What can be causing this?

I'm using Oracle 9i, OUI 2.0.1, installation is done on Solaris 8. I've done this on another server and everything worked fine.

Any ideas?

Best Regards,
Mattias Received on Tue Jan 27 2004 - 09:40:03 CST