Oracle Directory Replication

From: grz02 <grz01_at_spray.se>
Date: 22 Jan 2004 11:55:06 -0800

Anyone here using these components?
I am trying to fix an existing system with a master-master replication between two Directory servers. I am familiar with ordinary Replication, but where do I find some description of the internals of Directory replication? I am surprised to find e.g. that a search for "ASR_CHG_LOG" returns exactly zero hits on both google.com and groups.google.com. Is nobody else actually using this stuff? :) From the Replication-setup in the db I can see that it is the tables ASR_CHG_LOG and ODS_CHG_STAT that are handled by ordinary replication.
But how does the data propagate from CT_DN, DS_ATTRSTORE, etc, into ASR_CHG_LOG in the source db and from ASR_CHG_LOG into CT_DN, DS_ATTRSTORE, etc, in the destination db? Anyone can point me to some enlightening literature on this? I cannot find much abt the internal workings in the Oracle docs... Thanks, Received on Thu Jan 22 2004 - 13:55:06 CST